- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free worldwide shipping
- Frames made for art prints collection.
- Compatible with vertical and horizontal art prints.
- Glass is made from plexiglass.
- When you add a frame + art print you get the artwork 'ready-to-hang' right out of the box. We custom make each frame by hand, so you get professional framing included in the price
- You can buy the frame from elsewhere, but make sure to use the right sizing.
- Be sure to buy the right size frame.
Art prints are the most easy way to elevate your rooms. Printed on 310 g/m2 museum quality paper, they last a lifetime and have a color fidelity of 75+ years. Rolled prints do not include a stretcher or picture frame, so that your local shop can frame it to your own specifications.
Water resistant, anti-fade and anti-yellowing. Size of the print is measured in inches. The conversion to centimetres is rounded down.
A stretched canvas print is an art print that is stretched across wooden stretcher bars. You can find stretched canvases usually in art galleries. These prints are ready to frame or hang on your wall. With it's depth of 1.5" (3.8cm) they bring a gorgeous touch to any room.
Get our art prints professionally framed with our Framed Print option. Your art print gets manually stretched by professionals in a frame with crystal clear plexiglass to let your art shine.
Each framed print comes fully mounted and ready to hang on your wall. Available in four different frame colors. 0.7" (1.8cm) in depth and 1.2" (3cm) wide borders.
Add a beautiful touch to your regular canvas with a floating frame around it. As the name indicates, framing on a canvas gives the impression that your canvas has a special floating frame around it. This option is perfect for those who are looking for something extraordinary. Add a deeper dimensional look to your rooms and elevate it to somethin unique.
Our Framed Canvas are hand crafted and put together by skilled artisans. They come ready to hang out of the box with mounting system. 1.7" (4.5cm) in depth and 0.8" (2cm) wide borders.